Greetings, dear readers. We have a story to share with you about a young child who fell into a pot of hot porridge while sleeping under the shade. The child’s mother had gone to the garden and left the child unattended. Fortunately, JFM came to the rescue since all the locals were unavailable. According to Wallace’s rule of burns, the child suffered burns over nearly 64% of the body, which led to fluid loss, dehydration, and hypovolemic shock. However, we saved the child’s life, and the mother is grateful. We pray for a speedy recovery for the little one. We thank Jesus for having a plan for this child even before they were born. Thank you, Jesusfedme.